Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Triple Chocolate Brownies



Anything involving 'triple chocolate' in the title is my kind of baked good. I came across an amazing site (abountifulkitchen.com) and discovered this certain little brownie recipe. You can find the exact recipe I used right here.




Brian and I made these over the weekend when we were in need of a treat. They turned out just as amazing as the website made them sound! And if I can make amazing brownies out of this recipe then so can you. My cooking abilities are very lacking. At least I'm trying though, right? Right?




Brian and I liked these brownies so much, that we snuck some into the movie theater, along with two jugs of milk. Perfect movie snack. I will see soon enough if they can also make the perfect study snack. I just took another batch (are brownies called a batch?) out of the oven to take to a stats study sesh later tonight. Anything to make it through stats.




No comments:

Post a Comment