Sunday, March 27, 2011

Roses Are Red

Or are they?









I am trying to bring in spring, covering my outfit with as many roses as possible. We will see if it actually works.






Sunday was not exactly a sunny day outside, but it was happy. I went to church and then spent the afternoon with my two favorite men: my daddy and fiance. I ended the night by doing henna tattoos with some of my lovely friends. I am always happy when I sport this outfit. It never fails to make me feel young and girly. So in other words, I guess I feel like I am fourteen instead of twenty. . .


But in all seriousness, I love this outfit of mine:


Shoes: Kohls, skirt and top: Downeast Outfitters, rose hair-clip: homemade

1 comment:

  1. cuteee! i love your top, the flower detailing is beautiful!! and okay, your hair is perfection. it is sooo pretty i loveeee it! :)

    ReplyDelete